Lasers In Dentistry
Laser Dentistry is the use of lasers to treat conditions like:
- Tooth Decay
- Gum Ailments
- Whitening teeth
It is a more comfortable management option, compared to drills and other non-laser tools.
Benefits of using laser Dentistry over other methods:
- Decreased need for sutures with soft tissue lasers.
- Bleeding is minimised, as the laser promotes blood clotting.
- In some procedures, anaesthesia is unnecessary.
- The chance for bacterial infections is lower because the laser sterilizes the area.
- Wounds can heal faster, and it’s possible for tissue to regenerate.